Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Minecraft Birthday Party ... Treat Bags with Thank You Cards

And we end the Minecraft invasion at my house with the Treat Bags and Thank You Cards! As many of you know I hate treat bags and usually don't do them.  Really I don't want to take home a crap load of candy or dollar tree toys.  Usually I just skip them but the last two parties I've done I did make them with items we made or something with the theme.



What You Need:
Creeper Treat Bag (click for the tutorial of the ones we made)
Glow Sticks (Dollar Store 5pk $1, 1 each per bag)
Creeper Loom Bracelet's (see below on step by step pics)
Minecraft Gelly Bracelet's (bought 4 packs of 5 on Meritline $3.99 a pk)
Minecraft Perler Bead Necklaces (click for tutorial on how to make)
Steve or Creeper Mini Candy Bars (see below)
Minecraft CD (click for tutorial on how to make)




Add one of each or more to each bag!  Print a Thank you card.  I attached by using my hole punch and tying with ribbon I found at Michael's that looked like a minecraft theme.


I found this really cool free printable Mini Candy Bar wraps on Keeping it Simple.  She used her's for a Valentine but they were simple to make and had no wording so they worked perfect for the gift bags.


I also tried my hand and Rainbow Loom Bracelets.  I ended up having to YouTube a video on how to do, yes I had to be schooled by probably a 8 year old ... lol.  Caden ended up becoming a pro at it and was able to make almost all of them for me.  He then had to start making them for his friends in school too .. lol.



I've created a google Drive with everything I've done printable etc, let me know if you want any of them and I'll send them over.

And when you're ready to head out
Put them in a tub and carry to the party!

10 comments:

  1. You even do the goodie bags up in style!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great gift bags, I'm sure they loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put so much work into the Minecraft party. Bet all the kids loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm like you and hate goodie bags but you made these work with awesome stuff inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are some great party ideas! I have to birthdays to throw this summer, I will definately be keeping this in mind, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could u send me that Google drive doll my son wants this theme next month for his bday hopefully I can do all these fantasic things like u :)
    Yvette.sanchez01@hotmail.com

    Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I love the thank you cards on the treat bags. Can you share how or where they were made?

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover