Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Minecraft Birthday Party ... Minecraft Music CD (for Gift Bags)

Next on the Minecraft Birthday Party train is items for the treat bag.  I saw on Pinterest a few pictures only (so no one to give credit to) of a CD.  I so can do that, easy enough.  We already had some Minecraft songs downloaded on Apple iTunes.  I found Covered in Blocks which had 8 parody songs ($8.91).  I took the 17 songs we had on iTunes and burned them to CD's.  

I couldn't find a Minecraft CD template so I downloaded the Avery CD template and added my photos and words.  Now when I worked for the plastic surgery clinic I was a CD making machine.  We would make our own CD's and attach labels and I would use the CD stamper that put labels on straight etc.  This time I just very carefully added the labels to the blank CD's.
What you Need:
Blank CD-R
Blank CD Labels
CD Sleeves
Printer

I opened the Blank CD in my computer and dragged the songs from iTunes onto the CD and clicked burned.  For the label I went to Google Searched Minecraft PNG images. PNG images have a blank background (not white that most images have). I copied the images and added to the CD template.  REMEMBER that you have a hole in the middle so be mindful of how the pictures are placed.  I added Cole's 10th Birthday to the bottom of each CD.  They turned out pretty darn cool.


Any Themed Parties planned?

12 comments:

  1. Very cool! I think we are going for a Minecraft theme when we have the boys joint party in August.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You let me know if you need any ideas :)

      Delete
    2. What if I don't have ITunes? Is there another way I can get the songs? I run my own daycare and the kids would love to listen to their minecraft songs in the car. I have to admit I like most of the songs myself. I have an android if that helps you any. Thanks so much for your time.
      Mom Winchell

      Delete
  2. I'm sure the kids will love having a fun CD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun! I bet the kids were pretty excited to have their own CDs to listen to. I know Morgan gets excited to have her own music! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea. I used to burn CDs all the time but never made awesome labels like this one. That is too cool. Thanks for linking it up to Snickerdoodle Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I love the CD's! Did you happen to post a link to how I can make them? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover