Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Get Well Surgery Basket

As you all know by now I'm a sucker for giving unique gifts! I hate just buying something I love to make something and it to be personalized for the person. BUT I also live in the real world and can't spend like $100 for said gift on the internet. So I try to find ways to make gifts and not go broke!

My boss was having knee surgery and I wanted to surprise her with a special gift in the mail (The live in RI and I live in WA so I need something that can be mailed). I googled get well surgery baskets and found a ton of ideas. I found this picture that is not attached to a site to give credit so if it's your's please let me know and I'll link to you.


What you Need:
Wet Ones
Hand Sanitizer
Kleenex
Headache Meds
Snacks (Fruit, Nuts Etc)
Candy (Chocolate always heals me .. lol)
Gatoraid
Caramex (Chapstick)
Gum
breath mints
Books / Magazines
Puzzle Books
Dum Dum Flowers (These are cool, I made it's own POST HERE).

I tried to find a cool Bedside Store Caddy like the one in the picture I found. Amazon only had this beige one which was more sophisticated for my bosses decor anyways so it worked! These are so cool they have a flap that you slide between your mattress and box-spring and the other part hangs on the side of your bed! It has a nice spot to fit's a large box of Kleenex. The other items I just fit and made it look nice. The hand sanitzer is the cool kind the you can link on the front.  Most of these items you can find in the dollar bins at Target / Walmart etc. Puzzles and books can always be picked up at the Dollar Tree. 


Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

5 comments:

  1. What a good idea. It would be nice to have these made & ready to go... especially with cold & flu season getting ready to kick in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea- I am having surgery at the beginning of November and it looks like I will be in hospital for at least 5 days, and I know I would love one of these gift baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Thanks for linking up to Home Matters Party. #HomeMattersParty http://cu-rio.net/home-matters-linky-party-58/

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover