Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Pokemon Thank You Treat Bags

And we're still on the Pokemon Party! For inside the Pokemon Bags I made for the each kid to take home, I wanted to put something inside!  Every kid loves candy so why not load them up with sugar then send them home ... lol.


What you Need:
Clear Treat Bags (Sm 50pk $1 Dollar Tree)
Card Stock
Stapler
Candy

I hit up the Dollar Tree they have small candy packs for $1 (8 pack) saves you a bit if you do that when I priced out at the grocery store.  I love these clear treat bags they are perfect for all things and for $1 you can't beat it! Print a label to go on top, I found a Pokemon logo (.png) from a Google Search and adding the wording (Thank you for Coming Today). Add the candy to bag and use a stapler to attach a tag on top of the bag. 


Thanks for Stopping by!

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome gift bags, who doesn't love candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty. We hope to see you again Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gorgeous! This looks incredible! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Pinned and tweeted. I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm, so we can party with you! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover